We are recruiting for a Business Account Manager and a Customer Services Adviser
Associated Telecom Solutions is a well-established telecommunications company, based in Shropshire and Staffordshire and serving the whole of the UK.
We provide cost effective, flexible telecoms packages to SMEs and corporate markets, particularly business mobile packages on the EE, Vodafone and O2 networks. We promote best customer practices at all times, working hard to ensure we offer the best possible customer experience with free aftercare as standard.
Although ATS has access to fantastic telecoms deals that are not available on the high street, it is our expert service and personal approach that especially helps our clients. We save them the time and inconvenience of having to struggle with a call centre.
Due to continuing expansion, ATS currently has a vacancy for a Business Account Manager and a Customer Services Adviser based at our new offices in Madeley, Telford:
Business Account Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to become an Account Manager within ATS’s sales department.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be part of a highly motivated team that consistently achieves targets. The role involves building relationships with small and medium sized businesses in order to generate sales and hit targets. This will be a combination of telephone work as well as field sales. You will enjoy a free rein in obtaining leads and if you have any existing business contacts you can bring with you, so much the better.
Experience in sales is essential as is the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment. You will require strong communication skills, motivation and organisational expertise in addition to an enormous desire to succeed. You should be able to demonstrate a professional approach to sales whilst a proven track record of achieving results is also desirable.
- Competitive basic salary, depending on experience
- Endless earning potential through uncapped commission
- Excellent bonus structure
- Working for an EE approved partner and Mainline Premium Partner
- Friendly working environment
- Monday to Friday working hours
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to Mark Trafford by 31st July 2017. Any questions should also be sent via email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Services Adviser
Customer Services duties to include but not restricted to:
· Liaising with customers to diagnose and resolve customer Landline and Broadband faults
· Logging of faults on relevant systems via internet or by phone with carrier networks
· Advise customer of progress on faults and update records
· Development, maintenance and retention of customer relationships
· Informing customers of all telecom services, benefits and price advantages
· Updating customer records and order processing
· Resolving customer queries within industry leading timescales
· Obtaining new customers
· General duties within the Fixed and Cloud business team
Essential Skills / Knowledge:
· Broadband and/or Fixed Line and/or VoIP product knowledge
· Previous work experience within the telecommunications industry
· Good computer skills
· Pleasant telephone manner
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure
· Problem solving and analytical skills
If you are looking to work within a challenging but rewarding environment, then ATS is ideal.
· Starting salary £19k progressing to £22k dependent on experience
· Earning potential through structured commission and bonus structure
· Fantastic new office environment
· Free on-site parking
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to Will Westley by 31st July 2017. Any questions should also be sent via email. email@example.com
[No recruitment agencies]
Associated Telecom Solutions
Court Street Chambers
12 – 14 Court Street
0330 053 5533
Associated Telecom Solutions
Marcus House Estates
Parkhall Business Village
Park Hall Road